Everything you will need to participate will be provided:
- The class will be conducted by Artist Tiffany Horrocks and will include step by step visual instructions as well as hands on personal help.
Photo taken at a Windsor workshop.
- Each of these workshops is carefully designed to be a fun and supportive beginner level exploration.
- As a teacher, I am focused on imparting techniques through clear, directed discussions and demonstrations that support the methods and concepts that we will be learning.
- Together, we strive to create an exciting and safe space to explore our artistic desires and foster our talents; with everyone having a successful and fulfilling experience.
- In each class we will be working on basic painting concepts ranging in skill level; while creating pieces that you would be proud to take home with you.
General Class Information:
Workshops will focus on :
• How to use a pallette knife,
• mixing colours and medium,
• the use of light in painting,
• a tonal value lesson
• sculpting with pallette knives
• tips and tricks to paint the subject matter at hand.
- ready to paint gallery style panel,
- gel medium,
- acrylic paint,
- 3 sizes of pallette knives,
- an apron,
- a painting easel.
Food and refreshments:
(All prepared by the Mighty Chef Hock.)
- Coffee, tea and pastries available upon arrival. Doors open at 9 am.
- A scrumptious Bistro style lunch will be served at the midday break.
- Dietary restrictions will be taken into consideration.
- Vegetarian options will be available. Please let us know when you register.
- We aim to make your culinary experience a memorial part of your workshop experience.
- Refreshments will be provided throughout.
Estimated time frame; 5 + hours (plus lunch) for each day. (10 am. till 4 pm.)